Friday, January 7, 2022

Whoop! Whoop! 1.7.2022

I finished this crumb quilt a little while ago but realized I never did the final post.

Here it is! First finish for 2022 and first in the RSC2021!


 

pattern credit: crumb blocks, public domain
                       setting from Stash Statement by Kelly Young

panto credit: large scribbles

I also realized that I never posted my Santa gift I sent. My partner never actually posted that she received the package but did answer that indeed it arrived at her home after I FB Messengered her.


Here's what I sent. I cute quilty mug, the book 'Wrapped in Christmas' about a QOV, a couple of quilty panels, two re-usable grocery bags and a pincushion. I also made myself the pincushion and I actually kinda like it because the pinwheel is dimensional so you can clip clips to it!

pattern credit: Pinwheel pincushion
                       Re-usable grocery bag by Shabby Chic

Linking up today with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday

3 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is such a great quilt!!! YAY for the finish!!!

Judy S. said...

Love that rainbow quilt and the quilt with the turtles! Nice work!

Bonnie said...

My favorite quilt in Kelly’s book.