Monday, October 3, 2022

Design Wall Monday 10.3.2022

I decided to pull out the Signature Blocks from the AQS QuiltWeek Grand Rapids 2022 and work on those two quilts.


 It's a really straight forward design, alternate the signature blocks with a patriotic print. I'll need to add one more row to the bottom--I am height challenged--and borders to bring to size. This is the first layout:


I shifted a few blocks around. I was trying to see if I could get the blue and red to 'sorta' alternate in the rows horizontally. I kept trying to get the signatures equally with the red or blue on the top of the block. My booth mates thought I was crazy...


I'm liking this one more as it is a tad more organized. 😍

I'm sharing today with Judy at Design Wall Monday.


3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's a pretty medium blue with the stars! So neat to have the blocks signed like that, too. Do you have a special recipient in mind?

Sara said...

That's an awesome signature quilt. It's so simple, but really eye-catching.

Raquel Loio said...

Hi, the design is visually very rich! Liked it. Hugs, Raquel