Saturday, October 15, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 10.15.2022

Today is the third Saturday of the month of October of the color bright/light green.

I have s few more 'Crumble Jumble' blocks to share. I went rogue this month and sewed two orange and one blue block...no light/bright green...


This pattern is called 'Crumble Jumble' from Bonnie Hunter's String Frenzy book. The modification I made was that I started with a 6.5 inch crumb block and not 4.5 inch one as called for in her pattern. Of course, then I had to adjust the frames...lol

Sharing with SoScrappy Saturday


4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You must have decided you needed those specific blocks for a very important reason! Looking forward to seeing your Crumble Jumble design.

Maggie said...

Crumble blocks with the frame’s make them look amazing.

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE those upsized Crumble Jumble blocks, Pat!!

Deb A said...

Bigger blocks = more crumbs used! They are looking great.