Saturday, October 1, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 10.1.2022

Today is the first Saturday of October of the color light green! This was the color I was hoping for as the light to medium greens (along with the dark neutrals--black and brown) are the colors I am missing from my RSC2022 blocks.

Here are my scrappy improve hearts...otherwise known as crumb hearts, along with their cut-offs.

pattern credit: Scrappy Improve Hearts
                        Bonnie Hunters' Crumby Hearts

Linking up with SoScrappy Saturday.

I was very happy to hear that Angela and her family are safe from Hurricane Ian. She doesn't have power but otherwise 'things' are okay!
 

5 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Yep, you were definitely prepared to tackle the green! Love those crumb hearts.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your hearts are so happy in bright green! I'm looking forward to digging into my greens again, too.

grammajudyb said...

First of all: Love your "warty" pumpkins in your header. I need to upgrade mine for October too.

I've got some green ready to go also. but no sewing done, except the binding on POP STAR BABY.

Have a good week.

Ivani said...

Great start for October. Your green crumb heart blocks are so pretty, Pat!
I have my green scraps ready to go, let's see what I can do with them.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Way to get a jump on GREEN, Pat!! Best of luck on getting your RSC quilt tops together.