Friday, October 14, 2022

Finish or NOT Friday 10.14.2022

I didn't think that I would have anything to report today! At the beginning of my sewing, I still had leftovers to sew together as 'the seeds' or 'beginnings' for my multi-colored crumbs. I did get those done then started sewing on my version of Polka Dot Squared.

2.5 hours later, I had a flimsy. I didn't smooth it out real good on the design wall but you get the gist of it. HOT.MESS or NOT? I haven't decided yet. I did empty both a 13.5 gallon bin and a 4 gallon bin so HURRAY for using scraps! The binding will be the same green/cream polka dots.


pattern inspiration: Polka Dot Squared by Victoria Findlay Wolfe in
                                        15 Minutes of Play

V's is square and mine is rectangular. <grin>







4 comments:

Chantal said...

It's HOT!! I love it. Great scrap buster and looks great too. I just might whip myself one of those. ;^)

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I really like that! The green background fabric pulls the greens out of your crumb blocks. Fun design!

Julie in GA said...

It's definitely hot, but not a mess! I think it's great! Love the green polka dots with all those scrappy bits.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is its new Name - Hot Mess!!
but I don't think it is a mess - I think I LOVE it!!!!! And all those fun scraps!! its just perfect!