Wednesday, October 19, 2022

WIP Wednesday 10.19.2022

I finished piecing the Crumb Shadow quilt. I decided to use some of the foundation pieced blocks as the border. I just hope that the quilting will toned down the border. My poor shadows seem lost right now!


 pattern credit: Pinterest search for Shadow/Illusions quilts

I also started the next crumb quilt: a Disappearing Nine Patch. These blocks are really big so the quilt will work up fast!


pattern inspiration: Crumbs in the Corner and Pinterest/Google search

Sharing with Susan at MidWeek Makers



2 comments:

Nann said...

I saw the shadows right away! I'm always looking for interesting settings for crumb blocks -- thanks for these ideas.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

LOVE them both!!! but.... I love that idea of a DNP with your crumbs!! Go you!!!