Friday, June 9, 2023

Finish or NOT Friday 6.9.2023

The Crumble Jumble or is it Jumble Crumble is completed! I used an older orange batik print that had most of the colors in it. I was happy to find and then use this little piece of fabric. 


pattern: Crumble Jumble from Bonnie Hunter's String Frenzy book
panto: serpentine

As promised...the rainbow back that I made the quilt top fit. Although, I sewed in a piece of orange Hawaiian fabric to break up the pattern a bit.

I also pulled out another UFO to quilt and bind. The red/white patches were my leader/ender project for awhile and the blue stars frame two sides of the patches. It makes an 8.5 inch unfinished block. It's suppose to look like a basket weave but I don't see it...


panto: Happy Times







5 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Two wonderful finished quilts. I like the secondary pattern the first blocks created: I didn’t see that in the earlier post.

Cathy said...

Congrats on TWO finishes! I like that first one as an idea for crumbs. It fancies them up a bit. And I quilt on my DSM but I think I might like to try that serpentine quilting (if I remember that I'd like to try it).

Delighted Hands said...

Nice job on the finishes!!! I especially like the red/wh/blue quilt!

Vicki in MN said...

What a nice patriotic finish. And the quilting on Crumble makes such great texture.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

The Crumble Jumble is just so fun!!! Love the way you laid out the colors!!!
Adn your checkerboard - LOVE it!!!!