Wednesday, June 14, 2023

WIP Wednesday 6.14.2023

 Happy USA Flag Day!


I have the ISPY all sewn together and getting ready to tackle the pieced borders. I wished I would have used a lighter light so the stars would pop.


pattern inspiration: Pat Sloan's Oh My Stars and this quilt from Pinterest 
                                    (another dead link...)


I also pulled for a small quilt for a new guild I started attending. I'm a 'future member' so I better remember to be on my best behavior!


pattern: Me and My Sister Jelly Roll #4






2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

We always learn from every quilt we make. It is a pretty scrap quilt with a hidden star pattern you have to search to see--perfect!

Jenny said...

I have this Oh My Stars pattern tucked away somewhere, must find it as it is such a nice design.