Wednesday, June 28, 2023

WIP Wednesday 6.28.2023

This Bible Verse panel quilt is coming along fast. After the initial shadows were made, it's been pretty straight forward sewing. I got the wild outer border a few weeks ago at a Quilter's Stash Sale that had passed away. The event was ca$h only and all proceeds were donated to the Casual Quilters QOV fund. After getting home and going through 'what' I 'brought'...I thought I needed to have given more $$. The least I can do is use the fabric as a donation as a way to honor our fallen fellow quilter...


pattern: Shadow blocks - a LindaJ tutorial or Google/Pinterest 'Shadow Illusion 
                                            Quilts'

Sharing with Susan at MidWeek Makers

5 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's a neat way to use the panel pieces! The border fabric looks like it's perfect for the colors of the center design. Someone is going to love that one!

Judy S. said...

Love it! Are you being affected by the smoke like our daughter in IL? Hope not!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The border fabric looks fantastic with the blocks.

Anonymous said...

I love that the background is not white or tan. Well done! SueR at Northwindsquilting

Delighted Hands said...

What a great job and I love the border!!!