Monday, June 5, 2023

Design Wall Monday 6.5.2023

I am using another set of orphan blocks to make a small donation quilt. They are the Bonnie Hunter Crumble Jumble blocks leftover from RSC2022. Here is the blogpost about the quilts  that I made with the monthly blocks. I only have a few holes to fill. I'm going for a 40 x 60 child's donation quilt this time...to fit a piece of backing I already have!

pattern: Bonnie Hunter Crumble Jumble block in her String Frenzy book.

Sharing with Judy at Design Wall Monday



8 comments:

Michelle at https://mybijoulifeonline.com said...

This is going to make a lovely quilt! It’s already so cheerful.

Bonnie said...

What a concept! Make a quilt to fit the size backing you have. I need to do that too. I also need to look at my String Frenzy book. I like your blocks and I could do that too, right?

Kate said...

Looks like you've gotten a good start on the donation quilt. Happy stitching this week.

Delighted Hands said...

Nice start on this child's quilt--I will look forward to seeing it evolve!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The blocks will make a nice donation quilt and a great way to use orphan blocks.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love those Crumble Jumble blocks - they'll make another pretty quilt! Do you know what colors you want to fill in with?

AnnieO said...

I like these blocks! Your pre-planning size should help getting those rows zipped together fast.

Sara said...

That's a terrific block for a scrappy quilt. Great job!