Wednesday, June 21, 2023

WIP Wednesday 6.21.2023

When I left off on my current quilt, Lightening Fast Jelly Roll by Primitive Gatherings, I was debating to re-use reds for the missing blocks or enhance the red stash...

Well, I went to a fabric stash sale and got more reds! 

Here are all the blocks on the wall. Each block finishes at a whopping 16 inches!


Here they are all sewn together.


pattern: Lightening Fast Jelly Roll by Primitive Gatherings

On Saturday, DH and I met up with DS and his GF. and We took a boat ride! I love boat rides! It was fun to see the kids. It's been far too long...since Christmas and they only live about 60 minutes north of us. 

Note to self...try to visit more often. :)



4 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I'm printing off the pattern as I type! Your red & gray looks so beautiful, a perfect non-gender quilt. Happy stitching!

Judy S. said...

You sure made a lot more progress; it's looking really great.

Jenny said...

So nice to meet up with your son, and see a photo of you! I love small boat rides, train rides, anything at all like that, myst be the gypsy in me! I kid you not, some generations back, a dashing gypsy man married my g,g,g grandmother.

Delighted Hands said...

Glad you had a good visit--they are so important for both of you!
The quilt turned our beautifully--nice decision to add more reds!