Saturday, June 10, 2023

SoScrappy Saturday 6.10.2023

Today is the Second Saturday of June of baby blue and light green.

I've decided to go 'off the path' this month and concentrate on browns/beige and tan. It is time for my house and hut blocks.  I chose the lighter colors this month as I already had browns picked as my roofs.

The beige/tan house complete with a USA flag! USA Flag Day is on June 13, 2023.


pattern: Debby Brown's Pink Houses

My tan hut.


pattern: an 'oops' that turned into 'that's kinda cool' block

Sharing with RSC SoScrappy Saturday



8 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Cute blocks! I love the fussy cut flags!

Mari said...

Great blocks, and I love the flags, too. I should have said before, but I love your header picture! That would make great fabric. Happy weekend!

Jenny said...

You cant go wrong with a house which has a patriotic flag flying!

Delighted Hands said...

A very nice use of fabrics for the house/huts! I love the flag in the first one!

Susie H said...

Great looking house blocks. Good job getting a little patriotism in there too!

Susie H said...

I just wanted to add that Flag Day is actually June 14. Maybe Google led you astray?

Judy S. said...

Fun blocks! I agree with Susie as I always thought Flag Day is on June 14.

grammajudyb said...

I look forward to your “special “ windows! Cute!