Monday, May 20, 2024

Design Wall Monday 5.20.2024

Our Admin for the FB QOV Working Stars group challenged us to make any Fabric Cafe 3 yard quilt pattern for a QOV. In most of the books, there is a conversion to increase the size of the quilts. Basically, you need 6 yards and make twice the blocks. The quilts are 'due' on the FB page by May 31, 2024.

I like to choose a pattern that has a big alternate block for my patriotic novelty. The first one to make is going to be Dash from Easy Peasy Quilts.


 

I've also chosen a second one as Donna's patterns work up pretty quick. The second one will be Button Box from Quilts in a Jiffy.



Sharing today with Judy at Design Wall Monday.


2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those look like the perfect designs for a QOV, Pat! I love your fabric choices, too. Looking forward to seeing your finished quilts!

Bonnie said...

I'm a fan of Cafe Press's 3 yard quilts. I don't make many complicated quilts any more. Theirs are striking designs and fairly easy directions. As you say, they make up quickly. Looking forward to seeing how yours come out.