Monday, May 13, 2024

Design Wall Monday 5.13.2024

I found a yard of Mexican inspired fabric and decided to make a Cinco de Mayo quilt to showcase for the May birthdays in my night guild 'Birthday Bash' Challenge. The challenge is use your birthday month as inspiration to create ' a little something' to share at the June 2024 meeting. By the way, I'm running the challenge and always like 'to show' a little something when I stand in front of the guild to talk about the challenge. (ps: my birthday is October and I NEED to make my entry!)

I'm going to make the three yard quilt 'Checkmate' from Fabric Cafe. This is my fabric pull.

pattern: Fabric Cafe's Checkmate

Sharing with Judy at Design Wall Monday.


4 comments:

Sara said...

That taco fabric is just the cutest! A perfect choice for Cinco de Mayo.

Jenny said...

I'm a Libra and my birthday month is October too, 23rd.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ohthats going to be fun!

Delighted Hands said...

This is going to be a beauty of a quilt~