Wednesday, May 29, 2024

WIP Wednesday 5.29.2024

I started making the blocks for my October Halloween quilt. I did make an adjustment and only stacked 5 fabrics and made 5 cuts. I started putting the blocks on my design wall then started moving them around before I had them all made. I think this might have been a critical error...





pattern inspiration: Mary's Wonky RWB Rails

We are in Milwaukee, Wisconsin visiting DD. She will be 25 on Friday. DD requested that her tub be re-caulked. DH has quite a few to choose from!

Sharing today with Susan at MidWeek Makers.



2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Have a wonderful visit! I sure enjoyed the visit with my daughter these last few days! Good start on your newest quilt!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I like those Wonky Rails blocks! Are you turning every other one like Mary's pattern? Have a blast visiting your daughter!