Monday, May 27, 2024

Design Wall Monday 5.27.2024


 In the US, we are remembering and honoring all who have given their lives to ensure freedoms! 

THANK YOU!

The time has come for me to begin my Casual Quilters' Birthday Bash 2024 Challenge. Since my birthday is in October, I'm going with the obvious choice: Halloween! I'm going to throw in a few bats as I volunteered to make an animal quilt for the MelonHeads September program. Here is my fabric purchase. Yes! After stuggling so long to use up Halloween, I now find myself needing to supplement my stash...

I'm going to use Mary's Wonky Rails as inspiration and the bats from AllPeople quilt Tricks and Treats .

Sharing today with Judy at Design Wall Monday.


2 comments:

Sara said...

Those are some very fun Halloween fabrics. Your birthday month quilt will be awesome with those.

Delighted Hands said...

That will be fun fabric to use!