Monday, May 6, 2024

Design Wall Monday 5.6.2024

After I made the blue eagle panel quilt with the Bonnie Hunter Pineapple Blossom surround, I decided maybe, it might be 'hard' to 'see' the pineapple block. I also had quite a few leftover red/blue strips and background. So I am making another set of patriotic pineapple blossom blocks.

Here is the blue eagle panel quilt.


Here are the leftovers/beginnings of the second Bonnie Hunter Pineapple Blossom quilt. I sorta feel like I am on 'rinse and repeat' mode! LOL

pattern: Bonnie Hunter's Pineapple Blossom quilt

Sharing today with Judy at Design Wall Monday.


3 comments:

Nann said...

Oh, that's a terrific way to frame the panel!!

Delighted Hands said...

this is a good pattern to use again and again! I love the colors for this one, too.

Chrisknits said...

What a wonderful quilt and great use of a panel.