Saturday, July 24, 2021

SoScrappy Saturday 7.24.2021

Today is the fourth Saturday of the month of July of dark blue, brown or black. I'm still working on the dark blues. Today is for the crumbs. I went through the scrap bin of blues and picked out a few of the darker tones.


I made a set of crumb blocks. Although a few lighter shades sneaked into the blocks!


pattern credit: crumb blocks, public domain

After 25 blocks, my pile hardly went down!


Alas, back into the scrap bin they went!!

Linking up with SoScrappy Saturday.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Your crumb blocks turned out lovely! That’s what I’ll be working on this week. Maybe I’ll even have time to dog into some black…

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Why is that always true for the crumb scraps?! You can sew and sew with them and they're still there! Your dark blue crumb blocks are really pretty - I bet you're getting a really good collection of those in all the colors.

Karen's Korner said...

It is amazing how those scrap piles never seem to get any smaller. Nice work on the blocks.

Ivani said...

Pretty crumb blocks and beautiful blues, Pat.
Happy new week!

grammajudyb said...

Isn’t that a wonder with crumb blocks? You sew and sew and sew and there are still scraps! Your dark blues are gorgeous! I like the sneaky lighter blues too!