Friday, July 9, 2021

Whoop! Whoop! 7.9.2021

A slow week here at Bell Creek Quilts with not very much accomplished. I spent Sunday-Monday-Tuesday at the cottage. Wednesday was a catchup day at the house. Thursday was QOV meeting day and grocery shopping, which brings me to today-Friday.

I did manage to get to the sewing space for a few hours and decided to make a few blocks for Alycia's current block drive, details found here about the flock of geese pattern. I'm not a big fan of making hst's so I think this will be my addition to Alycia's current block drive.


pattern credit: flock of geese


pattern credit: A12 Dakota Inspired
panto credit: serpentine

That's all I have for now!

3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love those Flock of Geese blocks, but that is a lot of HSTs! They will be a nice donation to Alycia's block drive. Hope you enjoyed your time at the cottage - sounds like a nice getaway!

Cathy said...

Well, for not liking HSTs you sure made some beauties!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

You sure made a lot of them!! I love them all!!
I tell you - I need some of your stitching speed!!!