Thursday, July 1, 2021

Thursday Update 7.1.2021

 


Happy Birthday, Canada! May all my blogging friends in Canada have a wonderful day celebrating Cananda!

I assembled the B blocks for A12. First I made the parts and I decided to swap out my medium and dark blues. I hope they look okay when finished.


Next, here are the cuties on the wall. This is as far as I've progressed on A12.


pattern credit: Alycia's Mystery4Military A12

The switch for the long arm arrived late Monday afternoon and DH installed it Monday night! I gave her a test run on Tuesday and NO BLINKING OFF! yeah! Here's what I quilted down:


The black jacket panel! This is as far as I progressed on this project.

pattern credit: crumb blocks, public domain
panto credit: plummage

Wednesday was a day to rest as my back was acting up a bit and today, we are getting a new furnace/AC unit installed at the bungalow. It will be a two day process... I'm so happy the rain has stopped and a drier (read less muggy) air mass will move in while the technicians are doing the install!

That's all I got...hopefully more later...


No comments: