Wednesday, July 21, 2021

WIP Wednesday 7.21.2021

I finished piecing and trimming my blocks for Debby Brown's July Quilt 'She Sells Seashells'. I decided to 'go with' Debby's color scheme and make a beachy/oceany looking quilt.


I was also able to sew the bonus triangle blocks. I haven't squared them up yet, that will be a future Pat decision/activity/problem!'


On Wednesdays I usually link up with Susan at MidWeek makers but her Linky isn't open yet. I'll check again tonight to see if the Linky is operational!

pattern credit: Debby Brown's She Sells Seashells

Edit: Susan at MidWeek Makers LINKY OPEN NOW 3:10 pm

5 comments:

Melva said...

Lovely beachy color!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's a neat design! Pretty colors, too. It will be fun to see this one go together!

Vicki in MN said...

I like the design and I love the color!

Miaismine said...

What a prefect color choice for the title of the pattern! The various shades add such pretty texture!

Sharon Kwilter said...

Those are neat blocks. I'm definitely going to have to remember that pattern for next year's RSC.