Monday, July 5, 2021

Happy Belated Birthday USA 7.5.2021


 

One day late but still heartfelt! Happy Belated Birthday to my blogging friends in the USA. I hope you are celebrating USA's birthday!

I am at my in-laws cottage for a few days. I took the long way and stopped in to have lunch with DS and DIL! I was very surprised at the wait at a few of the chain restaurants! So we ended up in downtown Bay City (Michigan) at a new farm to table, locally sourced restaurant, MI Table.  Sorry...no website only a FB page, I had the beer brats...very yummy!

The kids would like to move to a hobby farm someday and they already have a few hens!


This was my view a little earlier before the rain came. I am always amazed at how fast the storm blow in across the lake. I'm thinking my pontoon ride will have to wait for clear weather. I should have seized the opportunity this morning when it was clear!


One of the cottages is having a septic problem so DH is helping with that...so sad it had to happen over the holiday weekend....

No new projects started so no Design Wall Monday! Maybe I'll have a Design Wall Wednesday!

Hope your day is a happy one!

No comments: