Saturday, July 31, 2021

SoScrappy Saturday 7.30.2021

Today is the fifth Saturday of July of navy, black or brown.

I decided to go rogue for my free Saturday! Since I had the teal out for this quilt, I decided to make teal blocks...


pattern credit: Mary's Rectangles
                        pinwheel blocks, public domain


pattern credit: crayon: found on Pinterest
                        crumbs? turtle centers with teal surrounds...
                            well...I'm one turtle short of a full load. LOL

Wonder what the August color prompt will be? 

OH NO! I went rogue and jumped the color! August's color is aqua!!!

Linking up with SoScrappy Saturday

9 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I think you are Psychic!! you knew the color!! All these projects looks so great!

maggie fellow said...

very inspirational for next month

grammajudyb said...

Who hoo! A head start on August!

Ivani said...

Pretty blocks for August color!!!

Mari said...

I'll take teal over navy any day! Very cute turtles!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love your aqua/teal/turquoise blocks! (I never know what to call this color:) I've had my aqua scraps out to start playing with today, too!

Jenny said...

Yes, you guessed right!

Bonnie said...

I’d say you did a great job! I have more teal - aqua scraps than dark blue. Well maybe I do. I’ll be checking that out soon.

Susie H said...

You've got a great start on August! Rogue? No way, just ahead of the rest. You go, girl! hahaha!