Monday, September 19, 2022

Design Wall Monday 9.19.2022

I finished the last block and one extra. I had sewn a strip of pumpkins upside down so I righted a few blocks and left in a couple of upside down pumpkins. Oh well...I had a 50-50 chance of sewing the second one the right way but alas...no. Interestingly enough, I sewed the first strip set correctly but didn't pay attention to the orientation. I also made the decision on borders. Now to the sewing!


 pattern credit: MSQC Crossing Paths in Streak of Lightening set

Linking up with Judy at Design Wall Monday

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Love what I think you've chosen for the backing! Where every you use the gold and 2 other fabrics, they will be perfect. Who cares if some of the pumpkins are upside down? It looks to me that you have to be up close to even notice; plus, it makes things more interesting!