Saturday, September 3, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 9.3.2022

Today is the first Saturday of September of the color light blue. I sewed up a lot of my scraps during the previous month blue was our prompt, so there isn't a lot of light blue lurching around the sewing room. A few mediums did sneak into the light blue crumb blocks that I found in the parts department. LOL

Time for my scrappy improv hearts and their cut-offs. 

Just one lonely heart this month...


pattern credit: scrappy improve hearts

Linking up with SoScrappy Saturday

4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those are pretty in light blue! A soothing color after all that orange last month, lol!

The Joyful Quilter said...

I think it's a good thing when there aren't tons of scraps of a particular color. It means they are being used up. Good for you, Pat!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I love improv in the quilting world. Your hearts are simply beautiful!

Sandy Panagos said...

Using "crumbs" in your hearts is such a great idea. They're so cute.