Wednesday, September 14, 2022

WIP Wednesday 9.14.2022

My topsy-turvy week continues with two baby/infant finishes for the Operation Stork at Selfridge Air Force base. I was pleased to hear that 21 baby/infant quilts were collected at the meeting last night. That number combined with the quilts the leaders have at their homes ...brings to total to 31! and 30 are needed for Operation Stork. Well Done Ladies of the Casual Quilters!

My sailboats, I had to improvise on some of the fabric but I like it. This clears out the remaining sailboat blocks from my 'parts department'. I love the seagull fabric and that is what prompted me to make these two baby/infant quilts.


 



block pattern: sailboats but I've lost the instructions. 😳
panto: serpentine

Linking up with Susan at MidWeek Makers

4 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Sew cute!!

Susan said...

Very cute!

Bonnie said...

Excellent job. Love those big waves the fleet is sailing through.

Needled Mom said...

Those are really cute and the quilting is perfect.