Saturday, September 17, 2022

National Jelly Roll Day 9.17.2022

 I decided to celebrate National Jelly Roll Day by sewing with 2.5 inch strips. 



All but one block done! I did sew one strip upside down so a few of my blocks have upside down pumpkins!


Auditioning border fabrics. Once finished this one will go to my guild's Child in Crisis Pantry for October.


pattern credit: MSQC Crossing Paths in Streak of Lightening set

Since I boosted the logo for the Moda National Jelly Roll day, here is the link for the Moda's Free Patterns. I've actually made a few of these patterns and see a few that have potential for future projects...if I can remember!  😍

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

That's a fun quilt. I didn't know that pumpkins could stand on their heads though. I sure like the colors in those blocks!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Super cool fall quilt!!!