Saturday, September 17, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 9.17.2022

Today is the third Saturday of September of the color light blue.

Time for my Crumble Jumble blocks. Just three this month with a few medium blues in the blocks.


 pattern credit: Bonnie Hunter Crumble Jumble in String Frenzy book.

Linking up with SoScrappy Saturday

Did you know today is National Sew A Jelly Roll Day?


A great marketing ploy by Moda to have quilters buy and sew jelly rolls. I'll be joining in a little later after chores and errands to sew a few 2.5 inch strips. Instead of a pre-made jelly roll, I cut 2.5 inch strips that I want to use. I originally purchased the fall fabrics to make placemats for guild but before I could make them...another member made the required amount! So I decided to make October's donation quilt with the fabrics.


See y'all a little later...


4 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I like crumble jumble!

Sara said...

Those are really cute Crumble blocks! Loving those pretty light blues.

Judy S. said...

Love the blue in those blocks! What exactly is a crumble jumble block? That's a new one for me.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Love the crumble jumble blocks!!! I'll have to look that up in BH's book!