Monday, September 12, 2022

Design Wall Monday 9.12.2022

Happy Monday!

I'm starting my week out with finishes! It's going to be a topsy-turvy week!

I was able to quilt and apply the bindings to two more quilts for Operation Stork at Selvridge Air Force Base on October 1. 2022. I used a new to me panto: Apollo. I was looking for something curvy to add to my collection.





pattern inspiration: Scrap Strips and Stars
panto: Apollo

I ran across some seagull fabric and decided to buy it and pair it with the leftover sailboat blocks. Here are the sailboats that will become two more baby/infant quilts for Operation Stork.


pattern inspiration: pattern with original package of blocks but where??? is the 
                                    pattern now?



2 comments:

Deb said...

Love those patriotic blocks and as always, a picture of the bridge. I too have frequent treasure hunts to find missing parts. It certainly keeps the sewing room overturn, wouldn't want anything to get stale, would we. Thank you for sharing your progress and plans! Stay safe and sew on !

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Operation stork - that is a cool name!!
and great little quilts!!