Monday, March 25, 2024

Design Wall Monday 3.25.2024

 At this week's Melon Head meeting the ruler demonstration is the strip ruler by Cozy Quilt Designs. 

Do I have any quilts using that ruler? Uh, no. I donated the quilts I made for my last time that ruler was demonstrated when I lived in Wisconsin. 

Could I make a little something? Geez, I usually need more time to fit projects into my sewing schedule.

I've been thinking about the pattern 'Long May She wave'.

Here's my start.


pattern inspiration: Long May She Wave by Cozy Quilts Design.

I can 'see' that I am going to have a few design opportunities with this one. LOL

Sharing with Judy at Design Wall Monday.


4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is a neat design! Is the special ruler for cutting or quilting? I like the star you used in the corner and the added blue row, too. Your group is going to love it!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is a cool design

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Pat, I like the different tones in the zig-zag. That's going to look great!

Delighted Hands said...

I like your quilt so far--you will work wonders with it!