Friday, March 8, 2024

Finish or NOT Friday 3.8.2024

 I have two finishes this week!

First up is QOV Signature Hotel. I dug into the stash and found this great stripe fabric that is diagonally printed on the straight of grain to use as the binding. So cool! :)


pattern: Signature squares alternating with patriotic print
panto: serpentine

My second finish is my Rhesa inspired QOV Signature India. It looks a little crooked in the picture. I sure hope when I pin it to the design wall...it will straighten out.


pattern: Rhesa original
panto: serpentine

I have 10 QOV Signature squares left from my pile. The next quilt, I will use 9 and that leaves one lonely square to save for the next series of quilts. :)

Sharing today with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday and 


 
Sarah at Whoop! Whoop!



7 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Dang - you rocked putting all of those together!! what fun they will be to wrap a Vet in - they will feel all the love!!!

Judy in Michigan said...

You are so ambitious. QOV certainly appreciates all your work and dedication. Thank you for making these fine quilts.
Also, I love the pictures in your header. I hope spring stays around!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those are beautiful finishes and will be loved by their recipients! That diagonally printed stripe is wonderful for the binding - great find!

Judy S. said...

Some lucky vets are going to love your quilts. Nice work!

Angie in SoCal said...

When I saw your photo on the linky page, I knew it was a QOV and had to go check if it was. Those are two fine QOV quilts!

Delighted Hands said...

You've done quite a collection of signature quilts--superb!

Delighted Hands said...

What a superb collection of your signature quilts. Inspiring!