Saturday, March 23, 2024

SoScrappy Saturday 3.23.2024

Today is the fourth Saturday of March of the color purple! Since March has 5 Saturdays, this is my bonus (or free) Saturday. 

I needed a quilting sample for the Gammill technician so he could adjust the long arm. I found this Elsa/Anna panel and decided it would work as a 'sample'. I did bind it it in purple! March 2024 is the purple month! LOL

I also arranged the purple blocks for the plus quilt.

Sharing today with SoScrappy Saturday.



3 comments:

Maggie said...

Great use of a panel! My great niece is crazy about 🥶!

Susie H said...

Oh, I hope that longarm is up & running smoothly by now. What a great stash of purple plus blocks!

Delighted Hands said...

Nice way to turn the sample quilting into a gift! The plus top is shaping up nicely!