Wednesday, March 6, 2024

WIP Wednesday 3.6.2024

I'm working on the next QOV Signature quilt. My pile of signature blocks is dwindling down. This pattern is from my friend, Rhesa. First I made the columns.


I then added the sashings (2.5 inch cut) and then the large outer border (7.0 inches cut) to bring the quilt to size. I normally don't like the large borders but this fabric is a busy one. Adding more squares either on the bottom or side just didn't work mathematically. The more I look at this quilt, the more I like it. :)


pattern: Rhesa original


Sharing today with Susan at MidWeek Makers.


2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I like how the flag fabric offsets the signature blocks! And that border fabric is a neat one, too. This is turning out great, Pat!

Delighted Hands said...

Great job on the variety you attain in your signature blocks!