Friday, October 13, 2023

Finish or NOT Friday 10.13.2023

So happy to have this project done and turned in! I still have more signature squares but I need a few more for a little different setting. I'll be volunteering in November at the Original Sewing Expo in Novi, Michigan (more info here), so I'll receive more blocks then to continue on this journey...

Signature Quilt Alpha:



pattern: alternate signature squares and patriotic print (both cut to 8 inches)
                2.5 inch cut inner, 5.5 cut outer borders

panto: dazzle

Signature Quilt Bravo:



pattern: alternate signature squares and patriotic print (both cut to 8 inches)
                2.5 inch cut inner, 5.5 cut outer borders

panto: large scribbles

Signature Quilt Charlie:


pattern: Rhesa original

panto: serpentine

Signature Quilt Delta:



pattern: Rhesa orginal

panto: inkblot

This is the picture I used as a reference for my Rhesa's quilts. She had it on display at the AQS QuiltWeek Grand Rapids.


Sharing today with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday and


1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Gosh - you did an amazing job on all of these!! and go you for another volunteer stint....