Monday, October 2, 2023

Design Wall Monday 10.2.2023

My sewing space consists of a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I have a few smaller projects that I want to work on this week.

First up is a few QuiltAsYouGo placemats for the local Meals on Wheels. So far, this is my fabric pull. Of course, this may change when I start to make the placemats.


 The second project is a bag for the Foster Kids Closet my night guild supports. This bag is loosely based on the Mondo Bag but with out the piecing. This is what I have chosen for the Foster Bag.


The last project for the week is a Halloween Quilt. For some crazy reason I feel the need to make ghosts out of white crumb piecing. Here Is what I have found for this project.


ghosts patterns: Patchwork Posse


5 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh fun projects!! love that bandana print!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

These all look like great projects! I love fall and Halloween prints. And white crumb ghosts - those will be fun to make and to see!

Delighted Hands said...

It looks like a good month for stitching!!!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Cute fabrics! Have fun with these small projects

Jenny said...

These projects will keep you busy for a while.