Wednesday, October 11, 2023

WIP Wednesday 10.11.2023

My friend, Cathy at Sane, Crazy and Crumby Quilting  is working on Orphans in her sewing room last month and this month. Besides all the wonderfully different quilt tops she is moving forward, Cathy has a fun way to name them! She is using the alphabet like hurricanes! So I am totally copying Cathy and naming my Signature Quilts I'm working on!

May I present: 

Signature Quilt Alpha...

Signature Quilt Bravo...


Signature Quilt Charlie...


Signature Quilt Delta...


pattern credit: my friend Rhesa made one in this set she had at the AQS QuiltWeek Grand Rapids.


I've run out of matching Signature squares so the rest of the quilts will be more scrappy! LOL

Sharing today with Susan at MidWeek Makers.


4 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Great job! All of them are spectacular.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Great quilts - love the sequence of names

Bonnie said...

Wozer! Do you ever sleep? I love the quilts and I'm totally impressed with all of them. It's a very neat way to make a lot of quilts quickly... or at least you do things super quickly or so it seems. Me, not so much.

Delighted Hands said...

What an accomplishment!!!! Brilliant work!