Saturday, October 28, 2023

Finish or NOT Friday 10.28.2023

Well, today is Saturday and I missed my post yesterday. 

I managed to finish the quilting on the Roman Holiday Marvel Hero's quilt. There is quite a lot of work left to be done. I have many threads to hide and a bit of unpicking to do. The unpicking might take awhile and perhaps a new (sharp!) seam ripper. LOL

I really like the look of this pattern and color combination. If only the long arm didn't have troubles. If only...


pattern inspiration: Fabric Cafe's Roman Holiday 
panto: serpentine

I sewed the next 3 yard Marvel Super Hero quilt together. The blocks first and then the whole quilt top. I really like the patterns that have the focus as a big 9 inch block so you able to really 'see' the fabric!



pattern: Fabric Cafe's City Lights

I also pulled fabric for another! This time it's Thanksgiving Gnome fabric and the Fabric Cafe's Garden Path. I think the gnomes are so cute!



If it's not too late,

I'm sharing with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday and




4 comments:

Judy in Michigan said...

I didn't realize this was your quilt. As soon as I saw your name, I knew that's why I liked it. Simple and stunning!! What size are the blocks and what's the overall size of the quilt??

I think I still owe you a picture of my October quilt. Soon!!

The sun returned today and so far no rain today! Amazing!!!

Tired Teacher said...

The gnomes are adorable!

Delighted Hands said...

Nice Marvel character quilts!!! That gnome fabric is going to make a very fun quilt!!!!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Those are great quilts - I like the way you highlighted the marvel fabrics! Sorry about the longarm troubles - I will wave a magic wand for you today - haha!!
Thanks for joining in at Finished ( or not) Fridays!! You have amazing creations!