Friday, October 20, 2023

Finish or NOT Friday 10.20.2023

I have finishes...Yay!

The Woven Star quilt is my first finish this week.


pattern: Debby Brown's Woven Star
panto: serpentine

My second finish this week is the Scrap Strips and Stars.


                stars: 2019 QOV Block Drive (my star points cut at 4.0 inches)
panto: serpentine

I also finished piecing my next Red,White and Blue Quilt. It's a sampler of various leftover orphans mixed with a few new blocks.


pattern:    top row: Flags for Sue - I discovered that my link was a dead end but
                                        I did find it on my hard drive...so I took a picture of
                                        the directions. (I'm pretty high tech -- scary!)

    
                left stars: 2019 QOV Block Drive (my star points cut at 4.0 inches)
                middle row: Quilter's Cache paper pinwheels
                right stars: Quilter's Cache Ohio Stars

Sharing today with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday and 




5 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The serpentine panto looks fantastic on the quilts, especially the Woven Star. Great job on pulling the orphan blocks together!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

So many lovely QOV. Congratulations on your finishes.

Delighted Hands said...

Wow! A very productive week; beautiful finishes!

Judy S. said...

Wow! These sure are nice! Sorry I've not been in touch; we were in CA visiting friends and relatives.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

You were a stitching machine this week - those are amazing!! I love them all!!