Saturday, October 14, 2023

SoScrappy Saturday 10.14.2023

Another Saturday and another month that I am behind! In my defense, I picked up some lingering bug last Saturday that had me with zero energy for about 4 days. Good thing I was ahead on those Signature quilts! <wink, wink>

This month is light neutrals. Since I already made a few tan blocks, I went with white. White is a light neutral, right?

Here are my Happy Blocks. Looks like I am getting to the 'dregs' of the bike fabric as a few blocks only have 'bike parts'. LOL

pattern: Mary's Happy Blocks

I went ahead and made this months house and hut, also.

I was really tempted to put a little halloween dog in the house and I did! LOL



My Little white hut. This was a left over from a previous project so it feels good to move it along so it doesn't get too settled into the orphan bin. :)


pattern: my oops on cutting the roof that I liked!

Sharing today with SoScrappy Saturday



5 comments:

grammajudyb said...

I grinned at your comment about the bike parts! That happens a lot with novelty fabric . In the long run it doesn’t matter, but it’s hard to sew bike parts, and half kitties, and only parts of princesses!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Cute bicycle print, and of course, I was wondering who'd be looking out the window of the little house! Hope you're feeling lots better now, Pat.

Delighted Hands said...

Hope you are back in the spring of things--nice hut this time, too!

Jenny said...

It's no fun feeling sick and miserable, do hope you are much better now. So pleased you had the energy to stitch these blocks together.

Helenchaffin said...

Hope you're feeling 100% better ,how cute to have something looking out the door! luv your style of the house block