Monday, October 30, 2023

Design Wall Monday 10.30.2023

I took a little time and sewed for me! It is a nice balm for my soul!

What did I make? I pulled this set of fabric and...


 ...made two more placemats!

I have four but my new table in the kitchen is bigger that at the old house. Here is one of my older Halloween placemats. I was even able to purchase more of the matching green!

I like the look of the <sorta> straight lines on the placemats, so instead of eye-balling it poorly, I went in search of a roll of blue painter's tape. Success! 


I do quilt my placemats on my piecing machine ~ Baby Brother. I used the neon green thread I had as green is one of the colors that has been unavailable since COVID.

Here they are on the design wall.


Here they are 'in the wild' on my kitchen table with their older counterparts.


Sharing today with Judy at Design Wall Monday.


6 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

now your table looks very wild and festive!!!

Sharon Kwilter said...

Your placemats came out great. I love that dog fabric. Do you have the name of the fabric?

Jenny said...

Nice and bright and very seasonal!

Debbie said...

"Spooky" placemats for Halloween Super! Like your use of colors and stash on hand!

Judy S. said...

Fun placemats!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Yay for something for you - and they are SO cute!!!!