Monday, October 9, 2023

Design Wall Monday 10.9.2023

When I came hone from the AQS QuiltWeek Grand Rapids, I brought with me the three bags of Signature blocks that I had taken to the show. Somehow it morphed into this very large pile of blocks. See?! It's not only scraps that multiply in my sewing room! LOL 

I've been working on whittling this pile down...

This looks totally innocent but just wait... I had ordered a bolt of the flags on the left and the center stars/stripes I picked up at the 'last chance' sale.


Sharing today with Judy at Design Wall Monday.




4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I bet you're going to make an amazing quilt out of those blocks and yardage! Looking forward to seeing it!

Delighted Hands said...

These will make a great quilt! Keep on whittling! lol

Tired Teacher 2 said...

I bought several yards of the flag fabric recently for QOV backing. I love finding a great deal on patriotic fabric.

Bonnie said...

I need to augment my patriotic fabrics one of these days. But probably not until after the winter holidays. Love the fabrics you showed. Looking forward to seeing your new quilts....