Monday, January 25, 2021

Design Wall Monday 1.25.2021

 I decided to go all pink on my star, I had the pink fabric out and all. LOL

Here is the front of the star.


and here is the back before I removed the papers. Yes, I did sew through the printer paper. I shorten my stitch length on Baby so that it was more perforating the sewing lines as I went along.


DD asked for a green and pink quilt for her Professor at college that has really gone above and beyond to help her so....I thought I would do a 'dry run' so to speak to 'see' pink and green together. Stay tuned...

star pattern inspired by Alycia's Kevin's Star

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Your star looks fabulous. I really don't need any new ideas but this one... (I need to be strong and FINISH some things not dream about starting....) I'm looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh I so like this!!! can't wait to see where it is going!