Wednesday, January 20, 2021

WIP Wednesday 1.20.2021

 For some strange reason, I was compelled to make a Heart quilt for my bed...

I searched for a fast and easy pattern and I found one!


It's Big Love by Modern Handcraft! I dug out the pinks I had plus I brought a few more along with some gray and here's what I have so far. I upsized the blocks to finish at 10 inches giving me an easy 9x9 set for a queen quilt. I decided to stick with a 6x6 set and add borders. Well, the largest quilt (90 x 90 inches) that fits 'comfortably' on my long arm frame.


I started sewing the top together and yesterday afternoon, I had progressed pretty far.


uh oh...looks like some of my geese decided to migrate to a different location! It's looking a little funky gut hey! It's my take on the design! I probably would have ripped and re-sewn it but this quilt is for my bed and after this week, no one else will ever see it! LOL Sometimes when using the stash, quilts look well, like it doesn't really match... 

A bright spot is that now I have more pinks for the RSC challenge! 💕

Linking up with Susan at MidWeek Makers

No comments: