Friday, March 5, 2021

Whoop! Whoop! 3.5.2021

 My Whoop! Whoop! this week are the next batch of Quilts of Valor for the Casual Quilters that I quilted down in February. I just realized that I never posted them! Oooops!

Quilt A: 



pattern credit: The center was pieced by a snowbird who is somewhere warm, like 
                        maybe Alabama. The center panel looks a lot like one I've seen from 
                        Eleanor Burns except this tail feather is pieced and not appliqué.

panto credit: Baptist Fans

Quilt B:



pattern credit: looks like Sister's Choice to me
panto credit: Baptist Fans

Quilt C:




pattern credit: squares on point
panto credit: square spiral

Quilt D:



pattern credit: looks like Loose Change
panto credit: large scribbles

3 comments:

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Lots of wonderful QOVs. Great job moving them to the finish line.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Those are awesome!! You are so amazing - you get so much stuff accomplished and its all so awesome!

Carol Andrews said...

What a beautiful show of your QOV