Wednesday, March 31, 2021

WIP Wednesday 3.31.2021

The LAST day of March, how can that be?  Time keeps marching on! <grin>

I continued working on my current FB QOV Working Stars Row quilt. I decided to off set the rows to add interest, hope I don't regret that choice. I also decided to go with the light/dark red as sashing and the inner border, I hope I don't regret that! The blue grey just seemed a little flat.

My outer border is navy with white stars. Yummy!


pattern credit:    top row: MSQC Ribbon Stars
                          second row: Wonky meets Floating stars
                          third row: Creative Grids Strippy Stars (aka Bev's Stars)
                          fourth row: Quilter's Cache Starflowers
                          fifth row: Floating Stars with constant legs

Linking up with Susan at MidWeek Makers


2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I think that looks wonderful! You were very speedy sewing that quilt top together!

Susan said...

It looks great! Thanks for linking up at Midweek Makers