Wednesday, March 17, 2021

WIP Wednesday 3.17.2021



 HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!

image credit: pinterest here

I've moved my two current projects along.

First up:

I trimmed the stars and I didn't have a lot to trim off but it made a difference. I then added the sashing and cornerstones to the star quilt. Next up to add the inner and outer borders.




Second: 

I hand sewed back the binding on the t*shirt quilt. I can't remember the last time I did hand sewing. I was lucky I was looking for something else in my sewing space and came across my hand sewing kit. Next up on this project is the hanging sleeve. The lightening in the new dining room isn't geared for hand work so I brought my task light. Good thing I brought it a few years ago to take to retreat!


Linking up with Susan at MidWeek Makers.

1 comment:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Every time I see your stars, I like them even more! They're coming together so nicely. Congratulations on finishing up that binding, too!