Friday, March 19, 2021

Whoop! Whoop! 3.19.2021

I worked a bit more on the motorcycle quilt as in, I made the hanging sleeve and hand stitched it down. Not real exciting but a part of the project that needed to be done. I also need to bury a few threads as my top thread shredded a few times while quilting.

I did finish the borders on the star quilt! With each step, I'm liking it more! I have one more QOV to quilt then it will be time to make the backing and quilt this! 


pattern credit: wonky meets floating stars


 

3 comments:

grammajudyb said...

Pink and green! Can’t beat that combo! Love it!

Bonnie said...

Those pink and green stars look great. They sing spring to me! Hope you get it quilted soon.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That looks so great!! LOVE the way you set it - it makes the colors pop!!!