Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Design Wall Tuesday 6.8.2021

I'm running a little behind this week, never a good thing. In any event, I started a new project. Debby Brown released her newest Color Block Quilt, Snowball's Chance, last week. I decided to go rwb, so I've been making the red and blue 16 patches. Luckily I was able to pull enough 2.5 inch cut strips from inventory to get a pretty good start on it.



Ok! I sewed my strata together and sub-cut, now I was ready to assemble the blocks.


Debby has the pattern written as a square quilt but I would rather have a rectangular one. Uh-oh, looks like I'm a few blocks shy of a full load... Only a few spaces to fill in.


June's pattern, Snowball's Chance, you guessed it, snowballs all four corners. That's next step: find, cut, iron a sew line, sew, trim the snowball fabric and square the blocks... whew! I better get busy!

                            remember, you will need to scroll all the way down
                            (right hand side) to get to the printable link.

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Fun! I can't wait to see the corners!