Friday, June 4, 2021

Whoop! Whoop! 6.4.2021

 That will be only one Whoop! and the 'NOT' on the Finish or NOT Friday...

I had a great design discussion with Susan at Quilt Fabrications and I really liked her ideas but I was already committed to this design as I had parts made and was reluctant to move the parts to the UFO pile. I do have another one of this particular panel so I will make notes and place them with the panel to use in the future! Thanks Susan for your input! It is valued and appreciated! 

This is as far as I sewed on my red truck panel quilt before moving onto lunch today...


pattern credit:    Flags for Sue, found here.
                          flying geese trees, public domain

3 comments:

Sherrill said...

That's really gonna be a cool QOV!! I'm still intimidated by my panels. Some day.....

Bonnie said...

Great work on the panel. Or putting blocks with the panel... I sure understand continuing with what you'd already started. I may have to pull out a UFO that is "kind of" like a panel. I cut out moose (moose?) from some fabric. They were in several different groupings. I don't remember how far I got but surely something new and wonderful will come to me if I drag it out! You are inspiring me to at least think about it again.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh I really really really like how you did this one - what a unique way to place the blocks!! too cool!