Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Straightening the Sewing Room 6.1.2021

Spent a little time over the long weekend to clear out a few loose ends in the sewing room. I seem to pile everything on the cutting table as it waits in the sewing queue.

This is the fabric I chose for DS's GF. She requested to be the guinea pig if I ever wanted to make plastic bag dispensers, way back in the beginning of May (2021! LOL). DS said their kitchen is green and the camper is blue/white where she wants the dispensers. They also have chickens and eventually want to move to more land and maybe even a hobby farm, some day.


So I have been spending way too much time on Pinterest, I found many tutorials. Here's the one I followed. 



Note to self: farm animals has 9 inch elastic length...seems too big.
                     limes has 5 inch elastic length...seems too narrow.

She DID say that she didn't mind being a guinea pig while I try to 'zero in' on a pattern I like. LOL

pattern credit: Amy's Plastic Bag Holder

Look at me! Already cut the leftovers into 6.5 inch squares and 2.5 inch strips. I also bagged top the leftover FQ's and handle parts (with a note that has the website for directions!)


No comments: